Please click here to download our By-Laws. You will need the password and a PDF reader.
Mid Missouri NA is a non-profit society or fellowship of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem. Our message is that an addict, any addict can stop using drugs, lose the desire to use, and find a new way to live. Our message is hope and our promise is freedom from active addiction.
Welcome to the website for the Mid-Missouri Area of Narcotics Anonymous!
This website is maintained by the Mid-Missouri Area Public Relations Subcommittee.
* This website is designed to provide information concerning our fellowship's purpose, area functions, meeting schedules and other NA items of interest.
* All contents on this website are approved by the Mid-Missouri Area Public Relations Subcommittee. Questions or concerns related to this website may be directed to this subcommittee via email or US Mail.
* Our intention in posting this information on the World Wide Web is to help fulfill our Primary Purpose of carrying the message to the addict who still suffers.
* The Mid-Missouri Area does not directly or indirectly endorse any of the facilities that individual meetings are held at.
* The Mid-Missouri Area also does not endorse any website linked to this site nor is it responsible for the contents of any subsequent links from those pages.