Narcotics Anonymous is a non-profit society or fellowship of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem. Our message is that any addict can get and stay clean, lose the desire to use, and find a new way to live. We offer hope and our promise is freedom from active addiction.
If you know you are an addict, or think you may have a problem with the disease of addiction, please give yourself a break and take the next step towards helping yourself by contacting us in one of the ways below.
* Visit our “Find a Meeting” page to locate and attend a meeting in or near your local community in our area.
* Send us an email – email@example.com
We also invite any interested person to:
* View and print our latest meeting schedule: Meeting Schedule
* Contact us to provide a professional presentation to your employees, organization or students.
* Find out how to order NA literature online.
* Join us by having fun without the use of mind or mood altering substances by attending one of our functions.
Anyone may join us regardless of age, race, sexual identity, creed, religion or lack of religion. We are not interested in what or how much you used, who your connections were, what you have done in the past, how much or how little you have, but only in what you want to do about your problem and how we can help.
Just For Today, we never have to use again!